ISTMO's accommodations are simple, comfortable and full hidden luxuries
Our accommodations are designed to support you in your retreat experience, without the distractions of televisions. Our guests are always surprised by how cared for and comfortable they feel from the second they arrive.
The rooms at ISTMO are an oasis of comfort and tranquility, truly unwind when you enter your stand-alone bungalow that blends seamlessly into the natural backdrop of the jungle surrounding the property.
Our individual bungalows are comfortable and full of hidden luxuries including air-conditioning, pillowtop mattresses and luxury linens, private bathrooms with hot water, private balconies, and wi-fi.
Bin Pfleghardt - Germany
The bed! We had a very good sleep! The mattress and pillow and the bed linen have very top value. Very low-key luxury!
Accommodations at Istmo consist of eight (8) units in total with 22 beds.
- 2 bungalows each with two (2) full beds.
- 3 bungalows each with two bunk beds. Bottom bunk has a full bed and top bunk has a single bed - 4 beds in each bungalow.
- 1 ground level jungle studio apartment with two bunk beds and a kitchenette. Bottom bunk has a full bed and top bunk has a single bed - 4 beds in total.
- 2 bungalows each with one full bed and a kitchenette.
Considering the above, your retreat can have anywhere between:
- 8 people in single occupancy, or
- 2 people in single occupancy + 12 people in double occupancy (14 people in singe/double occupancy), or
- A maximum of 22 people in shared occupancy.
The above numbers include you, the retreat leader.
All the rooms at ISTMO have beds with pillow-top orthopedic mattresses and luxurious linens for your ultimate comfort. Each bungalow features balconies with seating and hammocks, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, mini-refrigerators with complimentary drinking water, private bathrooms with hot water showers, and diffusers with Doterra essential oils. You will be provided with daily housekeeping, to make sure you are pampered and comfortable during your entire stay with us!
We look forward to sharing our slice of paradise with you!
Susan Blevins - USA
Although the cabanas looked rustic and seemed to blend into the woodsy surroundings, they were actually very modern inside, with extremely comfortable beds and pillows, a VERY quiet Panasonic air conditioner, a small fridge with cold water provided, and a huge shower with wonderful water pressure!