Whether you are looking for a retreat for your yoga class, the leadership team of your organization, an overnight birthday celebration, a family or college reunion, or a photography or meditation workshop; Istmo is ready to help facilitate an unforgettable experience for your group.
Here are 7 easy step to hosting a retreat here at Istmo:
1. Decide when you want to bring your group.
Send us an email, to ask us about our rates. We offer rates based on length of the retreat and time of the year. Our Peak Season is November 1 to April 14 and Green Season (lower rates) is April 15 to October 30. Our retreat rates include:
- 6 night Accommodations in our beautiful bungalows
- Three healthy vegetarian meals per day. We can accommodate vegan and gluten-free diets, and are also happy to serve fresh seafood for some meals.
- Tea and water available throughout the day
- Use of facilities including the yoga studio and props, common room, lounge areas, gardens and labyrinth, and nature trail.
- Applicable sales and hotel taxes
(Airport transfer and any other activities may be added for an additional fee.)
2. Consider how many people you want to bring.
Our retreat center has capacity to house up-to 22 people (4 quad rooms, and 3 double rooms).
With 8 participants (not including organizer), we oﬀer a complementary stay for the organizer.
With 12 or more participants (not including organizer), we oﬀer a complementary stay for the organizer and an in-room guest
3. Contact us to check availability and reserve your retreat dates
To secure your reservation, we accept deposits on a per-room basis. We require a $150 deposit per room, with a two-room ($300) minimum. If you would like to reserve the entire facility, you may do so by reserving all seven rooms ($1,050).
4. Plan your approach and theme
Consider if you would like to add additional activities to your retreat. We will work with you on the pricing of the retreat based on the number of participants. With our personalized attention and a wide variety of activities, we can tailor your retreat to your specific needs.
5. Consider your teacher mark-up
Feel conﬁdent to mark up your package prices to consider your cost of doing business, correspondence with potential participants, planning/preparing etc. Teachers mark ups generally range between $200-$1,000 per person. Don’t cut yourself short!
6. Make a marketing plan to recruit people
We are happy to help by posting your retreat on our webpage and social media sites.
7. Book your ﬂights and let us take care of the rest!
With non-stop flights from nearly 30 separate airports in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Dubai, our retreat center is easy to reach from most anywhere.
For more information on how we can work with you to create the retreat of a lifetime for you and your group, please drop us a line and we’ll send you all the details. To expedite the process please let us know the number of participants, the activities you are interested in, food requirements, the length of your stay, and some possible dates.